What better color to take us into spring than refreshing, lively MINT
! April’s Button Lover’s Club
box contains 86 hand-dyed buttons in a variety of sizes and styles to bring your project to life!
has created this darling One Ringy Dingy! pattern to showcase these fun buttons
and it’s ready and waiting for you to download for FREE
Head over to Pat’s blog
for more photos and details on how to whip up this cute design!
Do you have a sweet tooth? Well get ready because this month’s Button Lovers’ Club
Not only do you get the monthly box of 86 hand-dyed buttons in a charming Strawberry color, but we’re also making the adorable Strawberry Bubblegum Mug Rug!
We love this design and could think of so many fun fabrics that this would work perfectly with! To make ours, we used the Sweet Marion
collection! (Hint hint: if you are a Sew Sampler Box
subscriber – this is the fabric that you got in February’s box
Let’s get to creating! We can’t wait to see what your bubblegum machine is filled with! If you’re not already a member of the Button Lovers’ Club, sign up today! Share your project with us on social media #buttonloversclub!
It’s time for our first Button Lovers’ Club
of 2017! If you’re not already a member, you’re missing out! The club features a monthly present of 86 hand-dyed buttons in a variety of shapes and styles! No matter what project you have, you’ll always have the perfect button embellishment to finish your piece!
January’s Button Lovers’ Club color is a stunning plum!
We’ve whipped up a charming project to showcase these gems, and Pat Sloan
has stitched along with us! We’ll walk you through it step-by-step, and you’ll come out with the cutest Butterfly Mini Quilt
Butterfly Mini QuiltFinished size: 12 1/2″ by 12 1/2″
- 1 – 8 ½” white square – use Grunge Snow White fabric
- 10 – 3” white squares – use Grunge Snow White fabric
- 10 – 3” aqua squares – use Latitude Batiks fabric
- 2 – 2 ¼” x width of fabric strips for binding – use Latitude Batiks fabric
- 1 – 16 ½” square for backing – use Latitude Batiks fabric
- Cut the butterfly body from the Grunge Hot Cocoa fabric
- Cut the butterfly wings from the Grunge Grape fabric
- Applique the butterfly body and wings to the 8 ½” white square.
- Using the 3” white and aqua squares, make 20 HST using the 2 at a time method. Trim to 2 ½”.
- Assemble the mini quilt.
- Add buttons and embroidery floss.
- Piece the binding strips ends to end. Quilt and bind as desired.
Pat used the fun prints in the Manderley
collection by Franny & Jane to bring her butterfly to life!
Will you stick with basics, or opt for a print? We can’t wait to see what you create! Be sure to tag us on social media with the hashtag #buttonloversclub.
If you aren’t already a member, sign up for the Button Lovers’ Club
today. You won’t want to miss all of our free patterns and fun ideas!